Skip to main content

Magazine Review - 'Teen Breathe' Issue 6

Hello!
Welcome back to 'Book Reviews By Sophie McC.' This review is a bit different from the others reviews I have done as I am reviewing a magazine. The magazine I am reviewing on this post is the 'Teen Breathe' magazine. (Issue 6 Australia)

My Review
'Teen Breathe' is my favourite magazine. I found Issue 6 this year and have just fallen in love with it. Something that makes 'Teen Breathe' better than other magazines is that there is no advertising of other products. There is only two advertisements which is to subscribe to their magazines and to purchase their daily planner. That's it! No silly advertisements! Also, 'Teen Breathe' has helpful and inspirational articles. Here are my top 3 favourite articles in the magazine: 'Don't Be Sorry' article as it made me realise and understand that instead of saying 'sorry' all the time, there are other phrases you can say instead depending on the situation. 'Attitude of Gratitude' article as it made me appreciate and be thankful  of what I have in my life each and every day. 'Sense of Sensitivity' article as it made myself aware of my sensitivity and how to boost my confidence in myself. Something else that I love about 'Teen Breathe' is there are small activities you can do inside the magazine to help you get started on something in an article or to help you understand something in an article.

My Overall Rating of 'Teen Breathe' is ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars as the articles are actually useful. The design is fantastic and there are multiple ways to help with boosting confidence, breathing guides/methods etc. I recommend you to purchase this magazine for yourself or as a gift for someone. It won't be a regret! My recommendation for who should read this magazine is ages 13+ or people who want to boost their self esteem.

Thanks for reading about my review and I am hoping to get a subscription to these beautiful magazine. If you are thinking about getting a subscription, it's definitely worth it! ❤

Sophie x

For some more information about 'Teen Breathe' check out their website at www.teenbreathe.com.au/  (Australia) or check out https://www.breathemagazine.com/teen-breathe/
You can follow 'Teen Breathe' on Instagram! @teenbreatheau or @teenbreathe
Follow me on Instagram! @bookreviewsbysophiemcc
Email: bookreviewsbysophiemcc@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Reviews

'The Tattooist Of Auschwitz' Book Review

Welcome back to 'Book Reviews By Sophie McC.' The book I will be reviewing in this blog post is, 'The Tattooist Of Auschwitz.' General Information 'The Tattooist Of Auschwitz' is Fiction but based on a true story. The author is Heather Morris and the book was published last year in 2018. 'The Tattooist Of Auschwitz' is telling Lale Sokolov's story as being one of the prisoners in the Auschwitz concentration camp at the time of WWII There are 270 pages. Age recommendation - Because this book is based on real events that happened, it may affect many people. My age recommendation is around 14+ but keep in mind that some of the reading may be distressful. Brief Description 'The Tattooist Of Auschwitz' is telling the story of real-life Holocaust survivor, Lale Sokolov. The book tells his story about when he was on the train to the concentration camp, when he entered the camp, how he became the tattooist, the story of his love life plus ma

Email Me!

Name

Email *

Message *